MATERIAL

All Leselles jewelry is handmade and made of 925 silver. The gold and rose gold variants are created by coating the silver with a multiple layer of fine, 750 real gold (18K). For a long durability, our jewelry is coated with an additional seal after production. This means that our jewelry is both hypoallergenic and nickel-free. The careful selection of our materials and regular controls ensure the premium quality standard of all Leselles jewelry.

925 silver

Our silver jewelry is made exclusively from high quality 925 sterling silver. The additional coating of rhodium, which is applied as the last stage in the manufacturing process, supports durability and shine. All jewelry has a stamp to indicate the purity of the material. 

18K gold plating

The highest quality and most popular alloy for gold jewelry is 18 carat (750), which we also use. What does that mean? 18 carat gold or 750 gold indicates that the alloy consists of 75% fine real gold. The other 25% is made up of silver / copper. This ratio of precious metals is optimal, as higher gold proportions are too soft for jewelry production. Our 18K gold plating ensures durability and high quality.

Additional e-coating 

After the piece of jewelry is made of 925 silver and coated with a thick layer of 18K real gold, we use an ecoating process. Here, the piece of jewelry is refined with a transparent seal. This supports the longevity of our gold-plated jewelry. 

features

In addition to the premium quality, our products are characterized by the following aspects:

  • water resistant

  • hypoallergenic

  • nickel free

Gemstones

Our gemstones are carefully selected by hand to ensure the highest possible quality. Natural specimens are characterized by their unique beauty and make pieces of jewelery truly unique, as none of the stones are the same as the other. Our zirconia stones are made from luxury glass in special laboratories and are not only characterized by their diamond-like appearance, but also by the ethical justification of the production.

maintenance

Although our pieces of jewelry are very robust, we recommend taking them off before showering, bathing and exercising. In this way you support the longevity of your jewelry and can ensure that the shine is retained. Under no circumstances should they come into contact with disinfectants or cleaning agents. We recommend using a soft cloth for cleaning.

 

Jewelry has the power to be this one little thing that makes you feel unique.

Elizabeth Taylor